Overall submitting criteria Spilprisen 2024
NB. SUBMISSIONS FOR SPILPRISEN ARE NOW CLOSED.
Here you can find all the information you need about the overall criteria to ensure that your game is generally qualified for submission to Spilprisen 2024.
To submit a game to Spilprisen, you must meet the following overall criteria:
- Your studio has a Danish VAT number or at least 50% of your development team is based in Denmark.
- The game must have been released in 2023
- The game must be available to the jury
- The equipment to play the game must be easily accessible for the jury. Therefore, the equipment must be available to buy in common tech stores. If the game requires special equipment, you must provide the necessary equipment for the jury to play the game if needed.
Definition of a released game:
- Release: The game must be available for download on a store or a platform. If the game is limited in availability during soft-launch (e.g. only available to play in limited countries with the goal to expand country-rollout for global release) it doesn't qualify as 'released'.
- Early Access: We recommend submitting your game once it goes out of Early Access, but we acknowledge that there is not always a clear line between Early Access and launch, so submit when you consider the game launched.
- Student projects: If they are considered finished projects and are publicly available (AppStore, Google Play, Steam, itch.io, etc.) then they are qualified for submission.
Submission deadline: January 11, 2024, at 2 pm.