Overall submitting criteria Spilprisen 2022
Here you can read all you need to know about the overall criteria to make sure that your game, in general, is qualified for submission. Remember that each category also has its specific submission qualifications.
To submit a game to Spilprisen you must meet the following overall criteria:
- Your studio has a Danish VAT number or at least 50% of your development team is based out of (lives in) Denmark.
- The game must have been released in 2021
- The game must be available to the jury
Definition of a released game:
- Release: The game must be available for download on a store on any platform.
- Early Access: Games in early access, soft launch, or similar are qualified in Best Live Game (see the category for details).
- Student projects: If they are considered finished projects and are publicly available (AppStore, Google Play, Steam, itch.io, etc.) then they are qualified for submission.